So What Do You Get For Less Than The Price Of Lunch?
- Revolutionary Dual Brake System (Average Retail Value $17.25)
- 8kg Max Drag Fishing Spool (Average Retail Value $12.95)
- Guaranteed 100m Precision Casts (Average Retail Value $22.63)
- No Shaking, Wobbling and Tangling (Average Retail Value $14.80)
- Magnetic Braking System (Average Retail Value $23.12)
- Ceramic Guide Ring (Average Retail Value $13.64)
- Stainless Steel Corrosion Proof Bearings (Average Retail Value $8.90)
- 8.1:1 Speed Gear Ratio (Average Retail Value $36.30)
So that's a $149.59 fishing reel....All for $49.95 for a limited time only
Here's A Recap:
The adjustable magnetic brake system can be customised for any lure, meaning no backlashing and provides a smooth as butter experience.
Built to last, the modern durable design of the super spool will far exceed expectations propelling your fishing to new levels. The design allows for easy access to lubricate gears and low maintenance.
These reels are a dream to fish with, plain and simple. With the corrosive free design, you can fish in saltwater and never have to worry! Perfect for catching sea bass and mullet
Magnetic Brake System
The compact fishing reel has a nylon structure and a stable balancing system. The total weight is 215 grams. You can use it as a carry-on tool in your fishing backpack or travel bag and take it anywhere to fish
- Double Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Up to 8kg drag power (carbon fiber washers)
- Machined aluminum spool (noncorrosive - durable)
- Heat resistant SiC ceramic line guide (doesn't damage line)
- Nonslip grip
Which Hand To Select
Does this reel sit on top of the rod or slung underneath as usual?
It's a multiply reel, it's sitting on the top, with magnetic brakes, which require setting up
Is this reel good for spinning and lure fishing?
Yes, it is a excellent reel, for spinning and lure fishing, its great for sea bass, mackerel and pike, it's a great all round reel, you can use it all day, with a light spinning rod. Don't be put off by the size, it's small, but it can handle most anything you catch.
Does this reel avoid tangling when casting?
Yes, in fact this is one of the primary advantages of this reel, alongside allowing you to cast up to 100m you will never run into issues.
What line capacity can this reel hold and what rod is it good for?
The line capacity is 0.285mm/115m. Any casting rod from 6 to 7.5 ft in a medium to medium heavy would be Ideal
What are the shipping/delivery times?
We offer 7-10 business day shipping and are currently trying our best to keep this a normality at the moment, but if there are any delays please do contact our customer service!
*All prices in USD